Hyper Nonsense live New Year's Eve show

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      We're going to be live on ustream.tv tonight around 11:30PM PST, if anyone
      would like to tune in and join us. We'll be recording and taking Skype
      calls (Skype ID: hypernonsense). If all goes well, we'll do a countdown to
      the new year just before midnight. More details here:
      http://www.hypernonsense.com/live

      --
      -Shawn "Shawno Gordo" Thorpe
      Hyper Nonsense - Talk/comedy podcast from central California

      Shawnogram - Content = life.
      http://www.shawnogram.com/

      Phantom Power Media - Bloggy, podcasty
      http://www.phantompower.org/