Re: [podcasters] Re: Podshow Stats Broken?

  • Flyswatter
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 31, 2007
      Libsyn's stats are down now as well after working really well for a couple
      of days there (as a change). You can't even see the spinning icon anymore.
      NOTHING shows up.

      Rumor has it that Libsyn is doing an overhaul but it can't happen too
      quickly for my taste. Oh well, I'm too addicted to looking at my stats
      anyway. They just depress me. Having the stats service down is good for my
      self esteem.

      Laura Ross

      The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
      http://coffeeandteashow.com
      Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
      coffeeandteashow@...

      Rocky Horror Pod Show
      http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
      Listener hotline: 206-350-0972 (note NEWER new number!)
      rockypod@...
      Join the Rockypod Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/rockypod