Re: [podcasters] Re: Podshow Stats Broken?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 31, 2007
      I would second the BluBrry Stats. Very simple to setup on the Podcaster end,
      and seems to be accurate to what PodPress is reporting.

      Mike Wills

      Check out my music show at http://thenextgenerationofradio.com

    • Flyswatter
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 31, 2007
        Libsyn's stats are down now as well after working really well for a couple
        of days there (as a change). You can't even see the spinning icon anymore.
        NOTHING shows up.

        Rumor has it that Libsyn is doing an overhaul but it can't happen too
        quickly for my taste. Oh well, I'm too addicted to looking at my stats
        anyway. They just depress me. Having the stats service down is good for my
        self esteem.

        Laura Ross

        The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
        http://coffeeandteashow.com
        Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
        coffeeandteashow@...

        Rocky Horror Pod Show
        http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
        Listener hotline: 206-350-0972 (note NEWER new number!)
        rockypod@...
        Join the Rockypod Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/rockypod