Re: [podcasters] New Year's backup

  • Joe Thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2007
      And I Ghosted my laptop to USB hard drive. I'll be buggered if I'm going to install 3 OS's again.

      "Michael W. Dean" <kittyfeet70@...> wrote: I just backed up everything pod to three data DVDs. Not a bad way to
      get ready for the new year.

      Also went through all old backup discs and shredded about 20 discs I
      have more recent backups of.

      Michael W. Dean
      "Clone The Homeless"
      Michael W. Dean's podcast that remembers when sex was safe and music
      was dangerous. (Free, and no iPod is needed to listen.)
      http://www.clonethehomeless.com