Re: [podcasters] New Year's backup

  • Geek -
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2007
      Yeah, once I get the episode I am hammering on now for NYE, I will be
      backing up all my show notes, audio, and RSS files, as well as making
      a blog export back up. I hope my 4 remaining DVDs will be enough, and
      early 2008 will be the photo backup session. *crosses fingers*

      --
      Dwight Wallbridge,
      Blogger, Photographer, Geek

      All Things Azeroth http://www.allthingsazeroth.com/