New Year's backup

  • Michael W. Dean
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2007
      I just backed up everything pod to three data DVDs. Not a bad way to
      get ready for the new year.

      Also went through all old backup discs and shredded about 20 discs I
      have more recent backups of.

      Michael W. Dean
      "Clone The Homeless"
      Michael W. Dean's podcast that remembers when sex was safe and music
      was dangerous. (Free, and no iPod is needed to listen.)
      http://www.clonethehomeless.com
    • Geek -
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2007
        Yeah, once I get the episode I am hammering on now for NYE, I will be
        backing up all my show notes, audio, and RSS files, as well as making
        a blog export back up. I hope my 4 remaining DVDs will be enough, and
        early 2008 will be the photo backup session. *crosses fingers*

        --
        Dwight Wallbridge,
        Blogger, Photographer, Geek

        All Things Azeroth http://www.allthingsazeroth.com/