Re: [podcasters] Re: Podshow Stats Broken?

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 30, 2007
      If you do go on your own be aware that the RawVoice Podcast stats
      package is available for those that need a feature rich podcast stats
      reporting system.

      michael edwards wrote:

      > Well, My Podshow Stats finally look usefull... and I think the podshow
      > stat program was RE-Written... and if you look at the monthly stats or
      > pershow...thaey added some new features (long over due)... SUCH AS
      > OLDER EPISODES theat were downloaded per that month... and a few other
      > stat jewels...
      > I have Complained ever so nicely to podshow... and this problem has
      > been affecting my show for the last 3 months....
      > Finally, It looks like they got it right... BUT I STILL HATE JAVA....
      > We are still cnsidering leaving podshow for our own servers... BUT WE
      > will give it a vit more time....
      >
      > But Thank the good lord above....Podshow is tring to get it fixed....
      > It it the right thing to do
      >
      > Edwards Michaels....
      >
      > A Corrupted Kids Show
      >
      > www.acorruptedkidsshow.com
      >
      > acorruptedkidsshow@... <mailto:acorruptedkidsshow%40gmail.com>

    • michael edwards
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 31, 2007
        Thanks for that Todd, I would like to see a demo page of the Raw Voice stats Package.
        Ed

        michael edwards wrote:

        > Well, My Podshow Stats finally look usefull... and I think the podshow
        > stat program was RE-Written.. . and if you look at the monthly stats or
        > pershow...thaey added some new features (long over due)... SUCH AS
        > OLDER EPISODES theat were downloaded per that month... and a few other
        > stat jewels...
        > I have Complained ever so nicely to podshow... and this problem has
        > been affecting my show for the last 3 months....
        > Finally, It looks like they got it right... BUT I STILL HATE JAVA....
        > We are still cnsidering leaving podshow for our own servers... BUT WE
        > will give it a vit more time....
        >
        > But Thank the good lord above....Podshow is tring to get it fixed....
        > It it the right thing to do
        >
        > Edwards Michaels....
        >
        > A Corrupted Kids Show
        >
        > www.acorruptedkidss how.com
        >
        > acorruptedkidsshow@ gmail.com <mailto:acorruptedk idsshow%40gmail. com>

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 31, 2007
          I would second the BluBrry Stats. Very simple to setup on the Podcaster end,
          and seems to be accurate to what PodPress is reporting.

          Mike Wills

          Check out my music show at http://thenextgenerationofradio.com

        • Flyswatter
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 31, 2007
            Libsyn's stats are down now as well after working really well for a couple
            of days there (as a change). You can't even see the spinning icon anymore.
            NOTHING shows up.

            Rumor has it that Libsyn is doing an overhaul but it can't happen too
            quickly for my taste. Oh well, I'm too addicted to looking at my stats
            anyway. They just depress me. Having the stats service down is good for my
            self esteem.

            Laura Ross

            The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
            http://coffeeandteashow.com
            Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
            coffeeandteashow@...

            Rocky Horror Pod Show
            http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
            Listener hotline: 206-350-0972 (note NEWER new number!)
            rockypod@...
            Join the Rockypod Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/rockypod