Re: [podcasters] Voice Releases

  • Erk Pod
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2007
      At least you'll be able to record their consent easily! What's the show about?

      Erk

      --
      Erk
      Sydney, Australia

      WEBSITES:
      Erk Pod & Erk Pod Mini: http://www.erkpod.com.au

      Erk to the Diary Room: http://www.erktothediaryroom.com

      FEEDS
      Erk Pod: http://www.podshow.com/feeds/erkpodding.xml

      Erk Pod Mini: http://www.podshow.com/feeds/erkpodmini.xml

      Erk to the Diary Room http://www.podshow.com/feeds/erktothediaryroom.xml
    • Shantel Hansen
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2007
        sounds cool- thanks so much!

        -shantel

        On Dec 30, 2007 11:33 PM, Kevin Crossman <kevin@...> wrote:

        > In that environment "Can I interview you for XYZ podcast?" Get a
        > verbal yes and you should be fine.
        >
        > -Kevin
        >

        > On Dec 30, 2007, at 3:00 PM, Shantel Hansen wrote:
        >
        > > I'm working on a podcast where I will be interviewing folks in
        > > person in
        > > bars, malls, and on the sidewalks. Do I need to get a release form?
        > > I've
        > > been asking around and can't find an answer.

      • David Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
          It was 31 Dec 2007, when Erk Pod commented:

          > At least you'll be able to record their consent easily! What's the show
          > about?
          >
          > Erk

          Ewww, I hate that question! "About five minutes?" Somehow, that doesn't
          seem to satisfy people. Go figure.

          --
          Grizzly's Growls
          Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>