Re: [podcasters] Re: Looking for a podcast.

  • Rob Usdin
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2007
      Since it appears Continuing Mission has no current episodes available,
      try some of the Darker Projects Star Trek podcasts:

      http://www.darkerprojects.com

      They Had Star Trek Pioneers, The Section 31 Files, and most recently
      Star Trek Lost Frontiers.

      All have very high production values, and are a lot of fun.

      --*Rob