Make Video clips available on ITunes

  • James Ivey
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2007
      Hello Everyone,

      I have 42 "How To" video clips on Calligraphy, and would like to make them available for download on ITunes.

      I've been reading here:
      http://www.apple.com/itunes/store/podcaststechspecs.html

      and here:
      http://www.apple.com/quicktime/tutorials/videopodcasts_win.html

      But I'm still rather lost.

      Has anyone here made videos for ITunes?

      Can you give me a little guidance?

      Thanks in advance.

      James Ivey

    • Jake Ludington
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2007
        > Has anyone here made videos for ITunes?
        >
        > Can you give me a little guidance?

        The easiest thing you could do would be to get a free video hosting account
        at Blip.tv, upload your files and turn on the option to share the files to
        iTunes, which will get your files listed in the iTunes videoblogs.

        Jake Ludington

        http://www.jakeludington.com
      • James Ivey
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007