This Week on The Kweevak Radio Show: Indie Music & Cy Curnin Interview 12-22-2007!

  • Music Portal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2007
      The exciting Kweevak.com Radio Show (http://www.kweevak.com/files-features/radio-show.php) returns to a weekly format in December with a great show featuring an interview with Cy Curnin of The Fixx and more great indie music.

      We also continue our fourth year in a row of supporting Hungerthon.org (http://www.hungerthon.org) so please go on over and help them out!

      Check out the show online at our radio show page where you can stream, download or subscribe to the webast - thanks and please spread the word!

      If you're an indie band, solo artist or recording act - we'll play your music. Follow this link to learn how to join our site!

      http://www.kweevak.com/files-features/promotional-services.php

      Check out the Kweevak.com online music magazine today at:

      http://www.kweevak.com