Re: [podcasters] I reach out to you, my fellow podcasters...

  • Geek -
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 21, 2007
      Apologies, I was simply answering the question you asked. I did find
      the option I used to use via the method you pointed me to, but I ended
      up preferring the audio quality of Power Gramo, suggested by someone
      earlier in the thread. Thanks for the help Richard.

      On Dec 21, 2007 8:35 PM, Richard Amirault <ramirault@...> wrote:

> [...]

      Dwight Wallbridge,
      Blogger, Photographer, Geek

      All Things Azeroth http://www.allthingsazeroth.com/