OutDrive.ca Video Podcasts

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2007
      My partner, a friend and I have dove into the world of Video Podcasting with OutDrive.ca.
      We're touting it at Canada's first "out" automotive resource, but in reality it was our response
      to the preposterously dull automotive television available here in North America. So on a lark
      we decided to see how hard it would be for three guys with a $600.00 video camera and
      some passion to do car reviews.

      I think it's turned out pretty well, but definitely could use some recommendations on how to
      attract a larger audience and a better mic for doing the voice overs.

      Cheers,
      Neil Johnston
      http://outdrive.ca
      iTunes at: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?