Wavosaur: Free Audio Editor

  • Steve Riekeberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2007
      Maybe I live under a rock and this application's existence is common
      knowledge, but I thought I'd share this. I came across a nice looking
      little audio editor called Wavosaur that really looks like a great
      alternative to the frustration that can be Audacity, at least for
      Windows users. I haven't tested it out myself yet, but probably worth a
      look. http://www.wavosaur.com/

      Steve Riekeberg
      Host, Geek Cred
      <http://www.geekcred.net>