Re: [podcasters] Feasibly priced Video Podcast camera

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 14, 2007
      On Dec 14, 2007 8:04 AM, Christiaan Stoudt <cstoudt@...> wrote:

      > hehe... Ok lets adjust the question in that what are some of the cameras
      > people use to do video podcasting and simple video content.
      >
      > - C
      > __,_._,__
      > .

      I've been using a Canon ZR800 for awhile now. I like it. I paid under
      $300.00 for it, and I bet you can find them for under $250.00 now. The
      camera records to mini-DV, which has its good and bad points. It's not HD,
      if that matters. You can see my videos here:
      http://shawnogram.com/category/video-podcast/

      --
      -Shawn "Shawno Gordo" Thorpe
      Hyper Nonsense - Talk/comedy podcast from central California

      Shawnogram - Content = life.
      http://www.shawnogram.com/

      Phantom Power Media - Bloggy, podcasty
      http://www.phantompower.org/