ANNOUNCEMENT - New Blog/Audio & Video Podcast

  • Pat Cook (Pat's Podcast)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hi everyone:

      As many of you know, having watched (And on occasion listened) to my
      podcasts, I am having Bariatric surgery. With the surgery being next
      week, I have decided to create a blog/audio & video podcast
      SPECIFICALLY for this purpose.

      It will be a spinoff of the AS MY WORLD TURNS audio and video podcasts
      with a little text thrown in. Though it'll mainly consist of video
      (Because video can't lie), there'll also be audio whenever video is
      not an option.

      There's just ONE difference between this podcast and the main AS MY
      WORLD TURNS video podcast. This one WILL NOT be aired LIVE. It will
      be an archive only podcast that will be hosted by BlipTV.

      Think of it as one of the many blogs dedicated to (And written by)
      those who are also trying to lose weight. Only unlike the others,
      MINE TELLS THE TRUTH 'cause the truth is in the puddin'

      In other words - THE VIDEO.

      I will begin with the number of episodes of AS MY WORLD TURNS TV where
      Bariatric surgery & weight loss is mentioned. I won't change any of
      the links or upload a seperate instance as that's not needed and would
      be a waste of time, disk space on BlipTV's and (Above everything)
      bandwidth. I'll just simply cross-post what I already have on AS MY
      WORLD TURNS TV that mentions the two subjects and go from there.

      Text will be used for short little blurbs which wouldn't even make an
      audio podcast worth it, but even that will be rare at best.

      There'll be links to resources and other stuff on weight loss and
      Bariatric surgery for those who would like the information.

      Finally, there'll also be, of course, an RSS feed which users can
      subscribe to so that users can keep updated my attempts to lose
      weight.

      BTW...The URL is http://asmyweightlossworldturns.blogspot.com/

      Anyways....That's all the news that's fit to post from here. :D

      Cheers :D

      --
      Pat Cook
      patspodcast@... (FEEDBACK EMAIL)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
        Wow! Good luck on that.

        On Dec 5, 2007 7:29 PM, Pat Cook (Pat's Podcast) <patspodcast@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi everyone:
        >
        > As many of you know, having watched (And on occasion listened) to my
        > podcasts, I am having Bariatric surgery. With the surgery being next
        > week, I have decided to create a blog/audio & video podcast
        > SPECIFICALLY for this purpose.
        >
        > It will be a spinoff of the AS MY WORLD TURNS audio and video podcasts
        > with a little text thrown in. Though it'll mainly consist of video
        > (Because video can't lie), there'll also be audio whenever video is
        > not an option.
        >
        > There's just ONE difference between this podcast and the main AS MY
        > WORLD TURNS video podcast. This one WILL NOT be aired LIVE. It will
        > be an archive only podcast that will be hosted by BlipTV.
        >
        > Think of it as one of the many blogs dedicated to (And written by)
        > those who are also trying to lose weight. Only unlike the others,
        > MINE TELLS THE TRUTH 'cause the truth is in the puddin'
        >
        > In other words - THE VIDEO.
        >
        > I will begin with the number of episodes of AS MY WORLD TURNS TV where
        > Bariatric surgery & weight loss is mentioned. I won't change any of
        > the links or upload a seperate instance as that's not needed and would
        > be a waste of time, disk space on BlipTV's and (Above everything)
        > bandwidth. I'll just simply cross-post what I already have on AS MY
        > WORLD TURNS TV that mentions the two subjects and go from there.
        >
        > Text will be used for short little blurbs which wouldn't even make an
        > audio podcast worth it, but even that will be rare at best.
        >
        > There'll be links to resources and other stuff on weight loss and
        > Bariatric surgery for those who would like the information.
        >
        > Finally, there'll also be, of course, an RSS feed which users can
        > subscribe to so that users can keep updated my attempts to lose
        > weight.
        >
        > BTW...The URL is http://asmyweightlossworldturns.blogspot.com/
        >
        > Anyways....That's all the news that's fit to post from here. :D
        >
        > Cheers :D
        >
        > --
        > Pat Cook
        > patspodcast@... <patspodcast%40gmail.com> (FEEDBACK EMAIL)
        > Denver, Colorado
        > PAT'S PODCAST - http://www.freewebtown.com/patspodcast2/
        > PAT'S VIDEOCAST - http://www.freewebtown.com/patsvideocast/
        > THE PAT COOK SHOW AUDIO PODCAST - http://thepcradioshow.blogspot.com/
        > THE PAT COOK SHOW VIDEO PODCAST - http://thepctvshow.blogspot.com/
        > PAT'S PODCAST & VIDEOCAST MESSAGE BOARD -
        > http://patspodcast.proboards36.com/
        > SKYPE ME @ patspodcast

        Laura Ross

        The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
        http://coffeeandteashow.com
        Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
        coffeeandteashow@...

        Rocky Horror Pod Show
        http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
        Listener hotline: 206-350-0972 (note NEWER new number!)
        rockypod@...
        Join the Rockypod Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/rockypod