Reverb trouble with Roland Boss BR-600

  • Kimberly Goza
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
      For the past few months we've been using Roland Boss BR-600 portable
      recording studio and have had no problem. The last time we recorded our
      podcast however it had reverb, that we did not put into it. The reverb is
      not there when we listen to it on the studio. But it is blatant when we
      transfer it to the computer and open with Audicity (same problem in
      WavePad). We checked the settings and tried recording another sample and
      got the same results. Does anyone know how we can prevent this? And is it
      possible to edit out the reverb? Levelator didn't help, and we have tried
      several of the settings on Audicity and WavePad. We would just re-record but
      there really is no point since it insists on adding reverb.
      --
      ---Act!vatedly Yours,
      Kimberly Goza

    • Act!vated Storytellers
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
        We just got off the phone with tech help at Roland - which was no
        help. Their big revelation was "well it shouldn't be doing that". Duh!
        Anyone have any suggestions??