Re: [podcasters] Edirol R-09 vs Zoom H4

  • Jason Thomas
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 3, 2007
      I would interested in the difference between the two "naked".

      The Half Show with Me-saj & Jason
      YOUR INTERNET ENTERTAINMENT SOURCE FOR NEW TALENT

      SUBSCRIBE HERE :
      CALL THE COMMENT LINE: 206-600-HALF (4253)
      http//:www.thehalfshow.com

      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 5, 2007
        Actually, I tried this with my iRiver iFP790, and it didn't work
        particularly well. I even got the Shure impedance-matching transformer
        and had rather poor results.

        It was that frustration that moved me to look at the R09 and H4, and
        to finally go with the H4.

        Dave Shepherd

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Jason Thomas <gboy1906@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the info Dave! : ) You could have got an plug to which
        you could switch 1/4 to 1/8 and plug the Sure 58m into the Edirol, I
        think. Anyone got the deal on the Edirol?

        --
        Dave's Midlife Blog
        http://davesmidlife.com