RE: [podcasters] Edirol R-09 vs Zoom H4

  • Chris Kalaboukis
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 3, 2007
      Hi Martin:

      Right now my show is studio bound - as I leap into the next 500 shows
      I'd like to get out there into the world - most of all to do interviews
      and maybe record live meetings and discussions. I posted on another
      group and many there suggested the H2 - does anyone here have one of
      those?

      Thanks...Chris

      ________________________________

      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 5, 2007
        Actually, I tried this with my iRiver iFP790, and it didn't work
        particularly well. I even got the Shure impedance-matching transformer
        and had rather poor results.

        It was that frustration that moved me to look at the R09 and H4, and
        to finally go with the H4.

        Dave Shepherd

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Jason Thomas <gboy1906@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the info Dave! : ) You could have got an plug to which
        you could switch 1/4 to 1/8 and plug the Sure 58m into the Edirol, I
        think. Anyone got the deal on the Edirol?

        --
        Dave's Midlife Blog
        http://davesmidlife.com