Re: [podcasters] Re: Larry King pulls out iPod on his show with Wayne Newton

  • Andrew Darlow
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 30, 2007
      There was definitely something running on the screen. Could have been
      Tiki Bar TV, but I'm not really sure. Imagine if he had held it
      upside down? That would have really gotten some attention from the
      tech media.

      All the best,

      Andrew
      Andrew Darlow
      Editor, The Imaging Buffet
      http://www.imagingbuffet.com
      Author, 301 Inkjet Tips and Techniques:
      An Essential Printing Resource for Photographers - http://
      www.inkjettips.com

      On Nov 30, 2007, at 1:34 PM, Richard Amirault wrote:

> [...]

    • shepdave2003
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 5, 2007
        Actually, I tried this with my iRiver iFP790, and it didn't work
        particularly well. I even got the Shure impedance-matching transformer
        and had rather poor results.

        It was that frustration that moved me to look at the R09 and H4, and
        to finally go with the H4.

        Dave Shepherd

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Jason Thomas <gboy1906@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the info Dave! : ) You could have got an plug to which
        you could switch 1/4 to 1/8 and plug the Sure 58m into the Edirol, I
        think. Anyone got the deal on the Edirol?

        --
        Dave's Midlife Blog
        http://davesmidlife.com