Re: 30Nov07 - Libsyn Error delivering files

  • Michael W. Dean
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Lans Hobart" <wlhobart@...> wrote:

      > Is this also the reason that it shows me NO stats when I go to the
      > stats page? No little spinning thingee...no pie charts...just the CSV

      This happened for WEEKS with me.
      Write to support, then write again each week. polietly. They finally
      fixed mine.

      I figured out in the meantime, you can download the XML stats, open in
      Dreamweaver (or other HTML editor), copy and paste into Word, then
      search and replace a file name you want the stats for, (replace it
      with anything), and Word will tell you how many times it occurs on
      that page, which tells you how many total downloads that file has had.

      MWD
    • Todd Cochrane
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007
        No idea as I do not use their stats anymore since we put our stats
        system online.

        Todd..