RE: [podcasters] 30Nov07 - Libsyn Error delivering files

  • Steven R. Boyett
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007
      I'm supposed to know what the hell a CDN is?

      --steve boyett

      _____

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007
        CDN = Content Delivery Network last I checked Libsyn was using Amazon S3
        as their CDN, we switched PCN = PodcasterNews.com over to Panther
        Express which is another CDN this morning when the troubles started at
        Libsyn.

        Steven R. Boyett wrote:

        > I'm supposed to know what the hell a CDN is?
        >
        > --steve boyett
        >
        > _____

      • Steven R. Boyett
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007
          Thanks for the explanation!

          --steve boyett

          _____

          Steven R. Boyett wrote:

          > I'm supposed to know what the hell a CDN is?
          >
          > --steve boyett
          >
          > _____

        • Lans Hobart
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007
            Is this also the reason that it shows me NO stats when I go to the
            stats page? No little spinning thingee...no pie charts...just the CSV
            link.

            Lans
            The Enlighten Up Podcast
            www.enlighten-up.org

            --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Steven R. Boyett" <steve@...> wrote:

            > Thanks for the explanation!
            >
            > --steve boyett
            >
            > _____

          • Michael W. Dean
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007
              --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Lans Hobart" <wlhobart@...> wrote:

              > Is this also the reason that it shows me NO stats when I go to the
              > stats page? No little spinning thingee...no pie charts...just the CSV

              This happened for WEEKS with me.
              Write to support, then write again each week. polietly. They finally
              fixed mine.

              I figured out in the meantime, you can download the XML stats, open in
              Dreamweaver (or other HTML editor), copy and paste into Word, then
              search and replace a file name you want the stats for, (replace it
              with anything), and Word will tell you how many times it occurs on
              that page, which tells you how many total downloads that file has had.

              MWD
            • Todd Cochrane
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 30, 2007
                No idea as I do not use their stats anymore since we put our stats
                system online.

                Todd..