Re: [podcasters] Re: Larry King pulls out iPod on his show with Wayne Newton

  • Flyswatter
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 30, 2007
      Bah, isn't an iPod technically a very small computer?

      On Nov 30, 2007 12:02 PM, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:

      > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com <podcasters%40yahoogroups.com>, Andrew
      > Darlow <ad@...> wrote:
      > >..... Larry King pulled out an iPod.....
      >
      > If he's actually ever used it, I'll bet an assistant loads it up for
      > him. Last month Larry King was bragging to his guest Judge Judy that
      > he'd never touched a computer. She hadn't either.
      >
      > MWD

      Laura Ross

      The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
      http://coffeeandteashow.com
      Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
      coffeeandteashow@...

      Rocky Horror Pod Show
      http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
      Listener hotline: 206-350-0972 (note NEWER new number!)
      rockypod@...
      Join the Rockypod Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/rockypod

    • shepdave2003
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 5, 2007
        Actually, I tried this with my iRiver iFP790, and it didn't work
        particularly well. I even got the Shure impedance-matching transformer
        and had rather poor results.

        It was that frustration that moved me to look at the R09 and H4, and
        to finally go with the H4.

        Dave Shepherd

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Jason Thomas <gboy1906@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the info Dave! : ) You could have got an plug to which
        you could switch 1/4 to 1/8 and plug the Sure 58m into the Edirol, I
        think. Anyone got the deal on the Edirol?

        --
        Dave's Midlife Blog
        http://davesmidlife.com