Larry King pulls out iPod on his show with Wayne Newton

  • Andrew Darlow
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 29, 2007
      About 3 minutes ago I was watching the Larry King show. A few minutes
      after Wayne Newton said that Johnny Carson was a mean spirited human
      being (and about 10 minutes after a video of the Stardust hotel was
      shown being imploded), Larry King pulled out an iPod with Video (or
      maybe an iPod Classic) and mentioned the fact that the show is
      available for download on CNN or iTunes. It's nothing new for him to
      speak about podcasts, but whipping out the iPod was a bit odd. Then
      again, when I think about it, it makes sense, and probably helps
      people who don't know much about podcasting to understand that
      Larry's show can be taken with them if they get an iPod. I wonder if
      Larry will have a Zune on Friday and the Archos 604 on Monday!

      All the best,

      Andrew
      Andrew Darlow
      Editor, The Imaging Buffet
      http://www.imagingbuffet.com
      Author, 301 Inkjet Tips and Techniques:
      An Essential Printing Resource for Photographers - http://
      www.inkjettips.com

    • shepdave2003
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 5, 2007
        Actually, I tried this with my iRiver iFP790, and it didn't work
        particularly well. I even got the Shure impedance-matching transformer
        and had rather poor results.

        It was that frustration that moved me to look at the R09 and H4, and
        to finally go with the H4.

        Dave Shepherd

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Jason Thomas <gboy1906@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the info Dave! : ) You could have got an plug to which
        you could switch 1/4 to 1/8 and plug the Sure 58m into the Edirol, I
        think. Anyone got the deal on the Edirol?

        --
        Dave's Midlife Blog
        http://davesmidlife.com