Re: [podcasters] Re: I Love Talking Books Is Our Newest Website

  • evo@podiobooks.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 29, 2007
      On 11/28/07, writerpatrick <writerpatrick@...> wrote:

      > Do you take submissions or do you just work with existing audiobook?

      Podiobooks.com is completely based on submissions, Patrick. If you ar
      looking to mix podcasting together with an audiobook, come see us. :)

      E.
      --
      Evo Terra
      Podiobooks.com
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 5, 2007
        Actually, I tried this with my iRiver iFP790, and it didn't work
        particularly well. I even got the Shure impedance-matching transformer
        and had rather poor results.

        It was that frustration that moved me to look at the R09 and H4, and
        to finally go with the H4.

        Dave Shepherd

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Jason Thomas <gboy1906@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the info Dave! : ) You could have got an plug to which
        you could switch 1/4 to 1/8 and plug the Sure 58m into the Edirol, I
        think. Anyone got the deal on the Edirol?

        --
        Dave's Midlife Blog
        http://davesmidlife.com