Re: [podcasters] Re: I Love Talking Books Is Our Newest Website

  • P. Dilly
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 29, 2007
      I am working on setting that up now. Give me a little while to get it in
      place.

      --
      Gary Leland

      www.PodcastPickle.com
      www.PickleReviews.com
      www.PickleMobile.com
      www.PodcasterTree.com
      www.PodcastJunk.com
      www.PodcastInspector.com
      www.DillDomains.com
      www.iLoveTalkingBooks.com
      www.MySalesAccount.com

    • shepdave2003
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 5, 2007
        Actually, I tried this with my iRiver iFP790, and it didn't work
        particularly well. I even got the Shure impedance-matching transformer
        and had rather poor results.

        It was that frustration that moved me to look at the R09 and H4, and
        to finally go with the H4.

        Dave Shepherd

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Jason Thomas <gboy1906@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the info Dave! : ) You could have got an plug to which
        you could switch 1/4 to 1/8 and plug the Sure 58m into the Edirol, I
        think. Anyone got the deal on the Edirol?

        --
        Dave's Midlife Blog
        http://davesmidlife.com