Re: I Love Talking Books Is Our Newest Website

  • writerpatrick
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 28, 2007
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "softballjunk" <podcastpickle@...>
      wrote:

      > We have just released our newest website, I love Talking Books. The
      > main thing podcasters may want to check out is our great affiliate
      > program. We are giving the podcasters a generous 15% of every sale
      > made from their website.
      >
      > To see the site go to www.ilovetalkingbooks.com

      Do you take submissions or do you just work with existing audiobooks?
    • shepdave2003
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 5, 2007
        Actually, I tried this with my iRiver iFP790, and it didn't work
        particularly well. I even got the Shure impedance-matching transformer
        and had rather poor results.

        It was that frustration that moved me to look at the R09 and H4, and
        to finally go with the H4.

        Dave Shepherd

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Jason Thomas <gboy1906@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the info Dave! : ) You could have got an plug to which
        you could switch 1/4 to 1/8 and plug the Sure 58m into the Edirol, I
        think. Anyone got the deal on the Edirol?

        --
        Dave's Midlife Blog
        http://davesmidlife.com