Introducing "Voices en Español"!!

  • nycedeli
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hello all,
      Just wanted to formally announce the launch of my new podcast "Voices
      en Español." There were a few people in this forum who helped me along
      the way so I wanted to say "thank you!!" and let them know what the
      end result was. I wanted to get a few episodes under my belt before
      starting to promote it and today marks the posting of my sixth episode
      on iTunes. Yay!!

      If any of you are Spanish speakers, or have relatives/friends who
      teach Spanish, please feel free to pass along the links below. The
      podcast is connected to a bilingual blog focused on learning Spanish
      and understanding Hispanic culture.

      Thanks and ¡Hasta luego!
      Eleena

      Podcast: Voices en Español
      speaker from Spain, Latin America or the U.S. The podcast is targeted
      at advanced students of Spanish who want to improve their listening
      comprehension.

      RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/vocespodcast
      iTunes:
      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=266594479