Well Told Tales looking for readers

  • kscolligan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hi there,

      I run the Well Told Tales pulp-fiction podcast (welltoldtales.com),
      and I'm looking for some folks who'd be interested in reading for us.

      Twice a month, we podcast short stories in the horror, sci-fi and
      hardboiled genres.

      We're not exactly Escape Pod/Variant Frequencies-level big-time, but
      we've got a loyal audience (avg. 1,000 subscribers, if feedburner is
      to be trusted) and some excellent stories (if I do say so myself.)

      Our stories run about 2,000-4,000 words (about 15-30 minutes), and we
      record in classic audiobook style (ie: one reader, no sound effects.)

      I'm hoping to find some podcasters or voice actors who can read and
      record stories, and send over WAV files. We can add intros and
      outros, and do the editing if that's not your bag, in our Tinseltown
      headquarters (ie: the corner of my living room.)

      This is a volunteer position, but we'll happily give credit, links,
      etc. We pay our writers a token amount -- hopefully more in 2008 --
      every one else is volunteer for the time being.

      If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please drop me a
      line at kevin@....

      And feel free to pass this along to anyone who might be interested.

      Thanks much,
      Kevin Colligan

      …………………………………………………………

      Well Told Tales
      pulp-fiction podcast

      http://WellToldTales.com
    • kscolligan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2007
        Dang, did my e-mail address not show up in this post?

        It's kevin@... (kevin at welltoldtales dot com) ... or
        just hit my Yahoo address, kscolligan@....

        Muchos gracias,
        Kevin