RE: [podcasters] Re: My voiceover resume site

  • Steven R. Boyett
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 27, 2007
      The pic is still kind of the centerpiece of the page, which, for a voiceover
      page, is somewhat antithetical. It's all about the CV. I think the Flash
      player was a great idea. Have you looked at some of the voiceover talent
      pages on the net?

      _____

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 28, 2007
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Steven R. Boyett" <steve@...> wrote:

        > The pic is still kind of the centerpiece of the page, which, for a
        voiceover
        > page, is somewhat antithetical.

        Ahhh....I tried it smaller but can't let myself not feature myself
        less than that.

        I implemented all the other suggestions from you and Andy, if anyone
        wants to take a look and offer fine-tuning advice:
        http://www.michaeldeanvoice.com/

        Love the Flash player, going to put on all my voice and probably music
        sites. I may spring for the premium without the link to the company on
        it.

        Thanks!

        MWD