I just bought a SanDisk sansa 2gig MP3 play so I can also hear my own podcast an

  • Martin Brossman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2007
      I just bought a SanDisk sansa 2gig MP3 play so I can also hear my own
      podcast and other. How can I get my podcast show on this device? - How
      do I RSS subscribe to a podcast like a ipod with this unit?

      I thought I would add more clarity to my question. I want to listen to
      my own podcast on this unit and that is why I bought it. I was told that
      non-ipods can do that but can not figure out how?

      My podcast is www.InquireOnLine.info <http://www.inquireonline.info/>

      I am sure SanDisk would offer help with that being such a leading
      company!

      Thanks for any help you can give!

      Thanks
      Martin Brossman
      Martin@... <mailto:Martin@...>

    • Nobilis
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2007
        I use "Juice" for my podcatcher. It saves the mp3 files to a folder
        called "My Received Podcasts" in my "My Documents" folder. When I
        want to listen, I plug my MP3 player (a T.Sonic 610) into the USB
        slot, and it comes up as a virtual disk drive. I copy the files onto
        the drive, then select the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon from my
        system tray and stop the drive. Once it's stopped, I disconnect, turn
        it on, and listen.

        On Nov 24, 2007 10:08 AM, Martin Brossman <martin@...> wrote:

        > I just bought a SanDisk sansa 2gig MP3 play so I can also hear my own
        > podcast and other. How can I get my podcast show on this device? - How
        > do I RSS subscribe to a podcast like a ipod with this unit?
        >
        > I thought I would add more clarity to my question. I want to listen to
        > my own podcast on this unit and that is why I bought it. I was told that
        > non-ipods can do that but can not figure out how?
        >
        > My podcast is www.InquireOnLine.info <http://www.inquireonline.info/>
        >
        > I am sure SanDisk would offer help with that being such a leading
        > company!
        >
        > Thanks for any help you can give!
        >
        > Thanks
        > Martin Brossman
        > Martin@... <mailto:Martin@...>

        -----
        Five out of five review for "Centaur" -- http://tinyurl.com/2r25e4
      • Brian Richardson - WhatTheCast?
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 24, 2007
          Use a non-iTunes aggregator like gPodder or Juice to download podcasts.

          My wife has a 2GB Sansa. She uses gPodder on Linux to download podcasts
          to a microSD card, which she puts in the Sansa. Her music is on the
          internal 2GB memory. This system works well, but there are other ways to
          manage podcasts on the Sansa.

          br

          On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 10:08 am, Martin Brossman wrote:
          > I just bought a SanDisk sansa 2gig MP3 play so I can also hear my own
          > podcast and other. How can I get my podcast show on this device? - How
          > do I RSS subscribe to a podcast like a ipod with this unit?
          >
          > I thought I would add more clarity to my question. I want to listen to
          > my own podcast on this unit and that is why I bought it. I was told
          > that
          > non-ipods can do that but can not figure out how?
          >
          > My podcast is www.InquireOnLine.info <http://www.inquireonline.info/>
          >
          > I am sure SanDisk would offer help with that being such a leading
          > company!
          >
          > Thanks for any help you can give!
          >
          > Thanks
          > Martin Brossman
          > Martin@... <mailto:Martin@...>

          Brian Richardson
          - http://whatthecast.com
          - http://siliconchef.com
          - http://dragoncontv.com
          - http://www.3chip.com
        • Martin Brossman
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 24, 2007
            Is their a Vista version of the program you recommended Brian? Also,
            Nobilis, thanks for the suggestions. I am going to create a file
            called "How to play podcast on an MP3 player" in my podcasting
            technical group and I put your name with the info.

            Thanks so much for the help! Hope you all had a good T-Day if you are
            in the US.

            Thanks
            Martin Brossman

            --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Richardson - WhatTheCast?"