Re: Music podcast in the works - For Lovers Only

  • writerpatrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2007
      You would be better developing your own show in the style of the
      original using podsafe music.

      My Podcast Ping podcast is based on a show I heard on the radio called
      Tapestry by Charlotte O'Dell but (for the most part) I use my own
      poetry for the readings and uses podsafe music so there's no problem
      with copyright.