Happy Thanksgiving

  • jaffesalad
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2007
      If you have a thanksgiving podcast, by all means post it here.

      Wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday. While I am more plugged into
      things this year than any other, it's still important to see people,
      and eat large cooked things together.

      Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

      Geoff
      http://www.somacow.com
    • Flyswatter
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2007
        Since I am doing the National Podcast Post Month, I definitely have a
        Thanksgiving podcast loaded up and ready to run at midnight tonight!
        This month cannot be over sooner (actually it's kind of fun, though I
        don't know if I'll do it again next year!)

        I am really thankful for all of you, shows I listen to, folks who
        listen to me, folks who are my friends and folks I don't know, yet!
        Happy Thanksgiving!

        Laura

        On Nov 21, 2007 12:48 PM, jaffesalad <jaffesalad@...> wrote:

        > If you have a thanksgiving podcast, by all means post it here.
        >
        > Wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday. While I am more plugged into
        > things this year than any other, it's still important to see people,
        > and eat large cooked things together.
        >
        > Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
        >
        > Geoff
        > http://www.somacow.com

        Laura Ross

        The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
        http://coffeeandteashow.com
        Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
        coffeeandteashow@...

        Rocky Horror Pod Show
        http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
        Listener hotline: 206-350-0972 (note NEWER new number!)
        rockypod@...
        Join the Rockypod Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/rockypod
      • Kimberly Goza
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2007
          Our Tofurkey Day Special just went live. This episode features a visit to
          Jamestown and a folktale to remind us all to be thankful for what we have.
          Enjoy! http://activated.libsyn.com/

          > > If you have a thanksgiving podcast, by all means post it here.
          > >

          > --
          ---Act!vatedly Yours,
          Kimberly Goza
          *Follow Me! http://twitter.com/Activated