defending art

  • Michael W. Dean
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2007
      "Punker than thou" weenie giving me crap for putting "DIY or DIE" on
      Zune Marketplace, with my reply:
      http://www.eliteboard.com/cavern/viewtopic.php?p=75424#75424

      MWD
    • Flyswatter
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2007
        Go Michael! I pump my fist in the air and shout "Oy! Oy! Oy!" in
        support! Don't you love it when the little alternative Pharisees turn
        out to sniff about and impose their rules on what is and what is not
        on the cutting edge? Of all the people I know, you have not come even
        close to selling out to "the Man."

        (Off-topic and strictly IMO, Zune Marketplace is punkier than Apple iTunes.)

        On Nov 16, 2007 4:48 PM, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:

        > "Punker than thou" weenie giving me crap for putting "DIY or DIE" on
        > Zune Marketplace, with my reply:
        > http://www.eliteboard.com/cavern/viewtopic.php?p=75424#75424
        >
        > MWD

        Laura Ross

        The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
        http://coffeeandteashow.com
        Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
        coffeeandteashow@...

        Rocky Horror Pod Show
        http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
        Listener hotline: 206-350-0972 (note NEWER new number!)
        rockypod@...
        Join the Rockypod Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/rockypod
      • Rob Greenlee-WebTalkGuys
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2007
          I appreciate Michael being willing to offer his great "DIY or Die" film on
          the Zune Marketplace. I am the one who asked him if he would make it
          available on Zune and he did.

          This is exactly the kind of content that drives a lot of value to the
          podcasting platform. This is video you cannot get on mainstream media and
          the stuff I want to highlight in the marketplace. It is very interesting and
          authentic video of great people make the world a better place.

          Rob Greenlee
          Zune

          _____