FREE Graphic Ads on Kweevak - Act Fast!

  • Music Portal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      We're giving away free graphic ads for the rest of November to at least the first 15 bands, artists or music related companies to send us an ad to this email address along with the URL you want it linked to.

      We can only accept 82 x 82 pixel ads in GIF or JPEG format - and if your ad is chosen it will be placed in a high profile section on every page of out site through 11/31/2007

      Your ad can be animated as long as it is less rthan 40 kb in size.

      Thanks - act fast!

      http://www.kweevak.com