Re: [podcasters] stats for monetization - best options?

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
      Charles you do not have to give up using FeedBurner the stats system we
      have only adds a small piece of code to the front of your media URL. I
      will caution you though the Podpress Blubrry stats selection was not
      working correctly recently. My developer has been working with the
      podpress author to get it figured out. If your using Libsyn those stats
      will still work as well.

      Todd..