Podcast Radio Show Update

  • Tony Marino
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2007
      Hello Power Podcasters and dear friends!

      This quick update post is to inform and invite!

      PodCast Radio Show is now...

      Marketing Antics Live!

      Two months ago Ralph and I took our business marketing podcast
      terrestrial here in the Pacific Northwest (Portland, Oregon) on KBNP
      AM 1410 (which airs Saturday mornings at 9:00AM Pacific).

      We have also rolled a vast variety of free marketing tools and
      solutions. One of which includes our all-new, Interactive Marketing
      Radio Toolbar (which can be had by visiting
      www.marketingantics.com). Our latest podcast/radio technology tool
      now allows our global audience to not only listen to our podcast
      archives, this premium toolbar also allows our audience to listen
      and interact (call in live) during our live radio talk show on KBNP
      AM Portland.

      In closing for now, I would like to thank the many members of this
      elite podcast group (presently over 400 of you) for your support of
      our podcasting efforts for past 3 years (over 300 shows). It is so
      inspiring to see many of you as PodCast Radio Show/Marketing
      Antics', Inner Circle Members. I can assure you that we will
      continue to provide you with fresh and timely click and mortar and
      brick and mortar marketing tools, solutions, training and
      technologies.

      Happiest of holidays!

      Tony

      http://www.MarketingAntics.com