Re: [podcasters] blind podcaster

  • Nobilis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
      On Nov 7, 2007 8:14 PM, andr820907 <greenmellissa@...> wrote:
      > I'm writing a novel that I would like to be podcasted. I'm blind, and
      > not sure how I'd do this. Should I hire someone to do the work? My
      > novel will be a print ebook.

      Hiring someone is an expense you might not recoup. Better, I think,
      to get someone to help you set up a rig that allows you to record the
      text, and then hire someone to do the audio work. It sounds like an
      interesting challenge.

      -----
      Five out of five review for "Centaur" -- http://tinyurl.com/2r25e4