Re: [podcasters] 1 week of NaPodPoMo

  • Geek -
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2007
      I still have to record a new episode today(breaking WoW news) but it
      has been a really enlightening experience so far. I have successfully
      gotten my shows well under 5 minutes, but tonight's will be the big
      challenge. The other episodes were planned and limited, this one could
      go on for awhile if I let it. Congratulations to all the other
      podcaster's doing the Pod Mo!

      --
      Dwight Wallbridge,
      Blogger, Photographer, Geek