Losing ID tags from video files?

  • Michael W. Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      Here's a noodle scratcher. Anyone got an answer?

      I made a series of short MP4 video files, tagged them properly & added
      artwork in iTunes, (new version, downloaded yesterday). Uploaded to
      Libsyn. Podcasted them.

      When they're downloaded, the files play fine, but the ID tags and
      artwork are gone. This happened both when I downloaded them via RSS
      with iTunes, and manually from the website.

      I'm confused.

      The files on my backup drive that I originally uploaded still have the
      tags intact.

      Anyone have an answer for this?

      MWD