Re: Libsyn, again....

  • Michael W. Dean
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 7, 2007
      It's working now.
    • Lans Hobart
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 7, 2007
        I uploaded my NaPodPoMo last night and set it to be public this
        morning. SEEMED to work, but I am looking at my stats and they are
        WAY down from all my other podcasts. I read in the previous posts
        that feeds were slow, but were they also non-responsive or are their
        stats just jacked up again (or maybe nobody loves me any more *sniff*)

        Their status blog says that 'Media delivery was not affected by this
        issue.' but it seems like a massive drop if everything was still going
        out.

        Any clue?

        Lans
        The Enlighten Up Podcast
        www.enlighten-up.org

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Michael W. Dean" <kittyfeet70@...>
        wrote:

        > It's working now.

      • jw90
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 8, 2007
          Lans,

          > I read in the previous posts
          > that feeds were slow, but were they also non-responsive or are their
          > stats just jacked up again (or maybe nobody loves me any more *sniff*)

          Libsyn are amateurs when it comes to stats and keeping their customers
          happy. I have had ongoing problems for months. Every support email
          thanks me for my patience and then tell me that they're fixing the
          problem for their Pro customers first, and then us (as if their bread
          and butter customers are not important!) They keep saying the problem
          will be fixed soon followed by more months of disruptions and
          continually poor stats.

          I am using Podtrac now specifically for reports, because I've never
          seen any advertising offers. There is no obligation to use their stats
          service, and it's probably just as useful as inaccurate libsyn stats
          if not better.

          Good luck,
          James
          In Spirit Podcast