Re: iTunes Directory SNAFU (aaagghhhh!)

  • Drew Bacsi
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
      I never wanted any tag in the first place, but I am victim to my
      technical ignorance and the whims of my youthful Hungarian
      programmers, who deemed things 'clean'.

      However, good news! It's shocking.

      I would like to report that iTunes responded to my e-mail within 24
      hours and they suggest I re-submit my podcast.

      They must be taking this stuff more seriously.

      Stay tuned,

      Drew

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Erk <erksideways@...> wrote:

      > That's why I hate the clean tag. What you call clean and what I
      call clean
      > might be two different things. There are lots of podcasts that I
      listen to
      > that could be considered clean but they don't bother with the clean
      tag. I
      > don't use it, just in case!
      >

      > Erk
      > "Erk Pod - all Erk, all the time"
      > A personal podcast from Down Under, produced at least weekly in
      Sydney,