Re: Not a new podcast

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Crossman <kevin@...> wrote:

      > Well...
      >
      > a) bag the splash screen from your website
      > b) Make a podcast page (not just a link to your feed)
      > c) Put a link to the podcast page in your site navigation
      > d) Record a promo about your show and send it to shows that might be
      > interested (e.g. movie podcasts).

      I agree, you need all of these!

      You might also consider doing quick (2 minute) reviews and offering
      them to other podcasts, just make sure you push your own podcast at
      the end of each mini review!

      btw I signed so you got one new listener (at least until I have had a
      chance to see if I like it)!

      cheers
      David
      www.dialpforpulp.com