Experience with Soundtrack Pro ..AND.. Adobe Audition

  • Kevin Devin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      Greetings!

      It's been a while since I've been on this list... please excuse me for
      jumping right in, but I know this is where the brain trust should be.

      I am in the process of attempting to apply some of my effects/actions from
      STP to equivalents within Audition. Of the 6 effects/actions that I use,
      I've figured out the equivalents for 2 of them, but the other 4 have me
      stumped at the moment.

      I'm curious if there might be anyone out there who has experience with both
      apps who would be willing to assist.

      Many thanks in advance.

      -KHD

      --