RE: [podcasters] XML feed creation tool

  • Tim 'Gonzo' Gordon
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2007
      There's a somewhat older but still useful piece of software I've used
      for a couple of years called NewzAlert which generates the RSS file
      pretty easily.

      Tim 'Gonzo' Gordon

      www.timgonzogordon.com

      www.communicationsteroids.com

      _____

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2007
        If you're looking for a no-cost feed generator, you
        can always use this online tool:
        http://www.podcastblaster.com/podcast-feed/

        I didn't like the way the the tool listed the newest
        episodes last, so I ended up changing the code by
        hand, and now I just update manually, but it did get
        me started.

        Cheers,
        Kevin
        …………………………………………………………