Re: [podcasters] How do Pop Filters compaire to Foam Ball Windscreens for "pop" problems

  • Nobilis
    Message 1 of 63 , Nov 3, 2007
      On 11/3/07, Martin Brossman <martin@...> wrote:

      > How do Pop Filters compaire to Foam Ball Windscreens for "pop" problems?

      A real pop filter is much superior to a foam ball windscreen for reducing
      pops, just like a foam ball windscreen is much better at reducing "whoosh".

      --
      Weekly erotica served up on your ipod or mp3 player -- subscribe to Nobilis
      Erotica: http://nobilis.libsyn.com

    • Geek -
      Message 63 of 63 , Nov 22, 2007
        Having finally gotten the software to install, which will in no way
        become my default podcatcher due to software requirements of continued
        use, I found ti was very easy to make an account, as I already had a
        Live ID, which clearly shows I am from Canada. I assume you meant
        places like Europe and those outside of North America, Rob. One thing,
        though. Why does the Zune software require the Windows Firewall to be
        running? Is it such a bad piece of software that it cannot notice I
        have another firewall installed? Or even work without one? This should
        not be a requirement of running the software, and this is why iTunes
        will remain my podcatcher of choice.

        On Nov 22, 2007 1:41 PM, Rob Greenlee-WebTalkGuys <robg@...> wrote:

        > The only answer is that the Zune has not been released to other countries
        > yet and thus is geo-IP locked to the US for now. As far as I know,
        > international podcasters can submit, but they will not be able to create an
        > account in the Marketplace and thus they will not be able to fully use the
        > device and software. Sorry.
        >
        > Rob Greenlee
        > Zune

        Dwight Wallbridge,