"send me an email" plugin/widget

  • mbritt1216
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31 10:49 AM
      I put a little Flash app on my wordpress site that lets visitors send
      me an email using it instead of their own emailer program. It gets a
      good deal of use. Problem: it doesn't work anywhere but on my
      homepage. If you go straight to a blog post or to any static page
      (like the "About Me" page) it doesn't show up in the sidebar. The
      whole program only consists of a .swf file and a php file, but I can't
      figure out where to place these files so the app will work on pages
      other than my homepage.

      Does anyone know of a plugin made specifically for wordpress that will
      do this? I'm finding that many of my podcast listeners are not really
      technically savvy so a little emailer program like this is very handy.

      Here's my site (the emailer program is on the right sidebar under
      "Email Michael"):

      http://www.thepsychfiles.com

      Thanks,

      Michael