Re: [podcasters] Re: Part 2 of "The Mythic Pixicide" is now podcasted!

  • Paul Puri
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 30, 2007
      On 10/30/07, James Ballard <karaksindru@...> wrote:

      > gmail.
      >
      > Hit 'm' while reading the thread or with it selected in your inbox and the
      > conversation is "muted"

      In order to avoid further bombastic platitudes that contain absolutely zero
      nutritional value, I have decided to use my filtering options in Gmail and
      eliminate any messages sent by A.A. Roberts. I almost did the same to Mr.
      Boyett, but he has apologized to the group. I will hold him to it.

      I'm sure most of us have better things to do than watch an auto accident
      involving clown cars.

      I am now hijacking this thread.

      I am sure I should ask a more video centric group, but I'll take a shot.

      Has anyone ever done green/blue screen work with Premiere for their podcast?
      If so, any pointers?

      Thanks,

      Paul Puri

      New media with an independent spirit:
      http://puripodcastproductions.com

      My gear recommendations:
      http://podsafegear.com

      Got some thing to say? Just be a Twitter.
      http://twitter.com/paulpuri

      Promotion without shame.
      Podcasting Announcements

    • Paul Puri