Re: [podcasters] Need Tech Help- Podpress

  • Andy Bilodeau
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2007
      Dear Mr. The_Quiet_Storm73, ( If that is your real name ;-) )

      PodPress is a plugin that works only with WordPress (wp) sites. Since
      you are on blogger, PodPress will not be useful to you.

      There are a million "embeddable" flash players available to use to
      add to your site.

      A quick search for "flash mp3 player" generates over 33 million
      finds....there are some for play ones that allow many customizations,
      but if you are not keen on paying, there is a flash player available
      from the podcast pickle (http://podcastpickle.com) but I think you
      may have to be a registered user there to use their player (it's free
      too)

      I know this topic has come up in the past, so have a look in the
      archives of this group.

      Good Luck

      andy bilodeau
      http://andycast.net