Re: [podcasters] Re:Can I use a mummy in my podcast?

  • Flyswatter
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 26, 2007
      Not with a fox, not with a box.
      Not in a house, not with a mouse.
      You cannot use them here or there.
      You cannot use them anywhere.
      You cannot use the sound or sight.
      You cannot use them, Sam-I-Might!

      On 10/26/07, Tom <tomjkt2000@...> wrote:

      > in my humble opinion you cannot use these droplets of sound or sight
      > in your podcast. Not even very small (seconds) ones.
      > Tom, "Mr.T"
      >
      > www.FIM-Jakarta.com
      > www.MrTJakarta.com

      Laura Ross

      The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
      http://coffeeandteashow.com
      Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
      coffeeandteashow@...

      Rocky Horror Pod Show
      http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
      Listener hotline: 206-350-0972 (note NEWER new number!)
      rockypod@...
      Join the Rockypod Google Group at http://groups.google.com/group/rockypod